Indian Beyblade Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 51 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:03 pm
Statistics
We have 36 registered users
The newest registered user is haliemman

Our users have posted a total of 240 messages in 48 subjects
Top posters
BladingSpirit5 (156)
WBO Tournament Guide: Do's and Dont's I_vote_lcapWBO Tournament Guide: Do's and Dont's I_voting_barWBO Tournament Guide: Do's and Dont's I_vote_rcap 
SyTric XZ (65)
WBO Tournament Guide: Do's and Dont's I_vote_lcapWBO Tournament Guide: Do's and Dont's I_voting_barWBO Tournament Guide: Do's and Dont's I_vote_rcap 
Megalishes (27)
Blader Rox (23)
fabregasrox323 (13)
SpikeBeyRaahul (7)
Janstarblast (7)
xlr8 (6)
Blader DJ (5)
ashton pinto (5)

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

WBO Tournament Guide: Do's and Dont's

3 posters

Go down

WBO Tournament Guide: Do's and Dont's Empty WBO Tournament Guide: Do's and Dont's

Post by BladingSpirit5 Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:51 pm

DONT'S
Do not use fake Parts, Launchers, Grips or Accesories.
Do not use any modified Launcher, with Lock Mechanisms or anything else removed.
Do not touch the stadium during play, before or after is fine.
Do not inerfere in between others Beybattles.
Do not exchange parts inbetween rounds of Beybattles.
Do not argue with the Judge(s).(Note: This only applies in certain situations, in case there is a dispute, use a recorded video, or the Judges may vote, majority wins [Electric's Method of setteling disputes])

DO'S
Follow all rules.
Help the Judges whenever possible.

Clarification Of Rules
1. If a Blader touches either Beyblade or the BeyStadium
during an active round, the round immediately ends and
the opposing Blader wins the round.

2. If a Blader touches the BeyStadium during or prior to an
active round, the round immediately ends and the
opposing Blader wins the round. It is the Bladers’
responsibility to position themselves correctly on
the side of the BeyStadium that suits their needs,
while still remaining adjacent to their opponent
before the battle begins (see diagram to the right).

3. If a Blader shoots too early or too late, the round
immediately ends and the opposing Blader wins the round.

Conditions for winning a round:
1. Out-spinning the opposing Beyblade.
2. The opposing Beyblade exiting BeyStadium.

Selection of Beyblade and Launcher
• The Blader's Beyblade selection is to be considered undecided until the Beyblade is
attached to the Launcher. Once the Beyblade is attached to a Launcher, that Beyblade
must be used for the duration of the BeyBattle. An attempt to attach a Beyblade to a
launcher even if it does not fit also counts.
Note: If using a Beyblade that has multiple modes, it is illegal to change the mode of
the part(s) if you have to separate or disassemble the Beyblade in any way to do
so. This means that parts such as Lightning L Drago and BD145–which require the
Beyblade to be disassembled in order to change modes–cannot be changed during a single
BeyBattle. However, you may legally change the modes of parts such as CH120, TH170,
and HF/S as many times as you like during a single BeyBattle. On the countdown, both
Bladers need to be ready to launch though.
• The Blader is free to select a different Launcher unless they have already attached the
Beyblade or inserted a Winder. Once either of these actions have been proformed, the Shooter cannot be changed.

Beylauncher LR
• The Beylauncher LR must be used with its cap.
• Spin direction can be changed on the Beylauncher LR in between rounds, but it may not
be changed when a Beyblade is already attached to one of its sets of prongs. This rule
applies to all dual-spin launchers.

Rules of Shooting
• Both Bladers must be kneeling on the floor adjacent from each other at the Beystadium. If
under some circumstance the BeyStadium must be placed on a table, both Bladers are to
stand adjacent to each other.
• Each Blader is allowed only the space of half the BeyStadium while preparing to launch
and while launching. The limit should be parallel to both Bladers.
• The point at which the Beyblade leaves the shooter must be no further than 30 cm away
from the BeyStadium.
• If a winder-based Launcher is being used, a legal launch consists of the winder being
pulled out of the shooter, rather than pushed in.
• The Bladers count down, "3! 2! 1! Go Shoot!" For a launch to be legal, the Beyblade must
be launched as the word "shoot" is called. The same rule applies for “3! 2! 1! Let it rip!”,
where the Beyblade must be launched on “rip”.

Rev-Up Launcher
• The Rev-Up Launcher must be used either in the same method as with a Beylauncher, or
with its proper use, by revving it up.
• This launcher can only be revved during the countdown, before “Shoot!” or “rip!” are said

In-Play and Out of Play Clarifications
• When is a Beyblade considered no longer spinning?
‣ A Beyblade is considered to still be spinning as long as the Beyblade is still able to
complete a full revolution. Once a Beyblade stops spinning, that Beyblade is out of
play, and the BeyBattle ends.
• When is a Beyblade considered knocked-out?
‣ A Beyblade is considered out of play once it exits the play area, not when it touches
the floor/ground outside of the BeyStadium. The moment a Beyblade exits the play
area it is considered out of play.
• A Beyblade exits the play area, but is still sitting on the edge of the BeyStadium.
‣ Some BeyStadiums have design features outside of the playing area that Beyblades
can become trapped in. If a Beyblade is knocked past the edge where it can feasibly
return to the playing area of the BeyStadium, it is considered out of play and the
round ends. However, if it continues to spin in an area where it can still re-enter the
playing area, it is in-play.
• One Beyblade stops spinning at the same time another Beyblade is knocked out.
‣ If it is indiscernible which Beyblade lost first, the round is a draw.
• A Beyblade starts spinning again after it has stopped.
‣ The moment a Beyblade stops spinning, the round ends. Once a Beyblade is
considered out of play, it cannot become "in-play" again.
• A Beyblade returns to the BeyStadium after being knocked out of play.
IMP: Once a Beyblade is knocked out of play, the round ends. Once a beyblade is considered out of play, it cannot become "in-play" again'
Legal Modification
While almost all modifications are considered illegal, there are some modifications you may
use that are considered legal.
• Painting or clear-coating parts for aesthetic reasons. The coat must be light, non-textured
and not affect the Beyblade's performance.
• Coating the inside of a Launcher with a lubricant.
• Straightening Winders.
• You may exchange the parts between launchers as long as you do not modify the original
technical design of the launcher

Tips for Judging(By BladingSpirit5)

1. Keep your Eye on the Beyblades, anything can happen during Beybattles.
2. Have someone recording each round, so it is easier to make out who the winner is, if there is a problem.
3. Before each BeyBattle check the launchers, and each part of the Beyblade. Also check the launcher by ripping it/ pulling the string, you will be able to make out any modification through sound, or the feel in case of a Beylauncher.
4. Weigh each part on your hand to make sure no parts have been exchanged. (This happens in the Case of the Track GB145, the Metal Balls in the Track could be exchanged with heavier ones)
5. While Judging the Battle try having two Judges, one to look at the Beyblades and another to check weather the Player(s) are touching the Beystadium.
6. You may Tape the Edges of the stadium onto the floor, to stop it from moving.
7. In case you fear your tip(s) maybe damaged, you can place stadium walls horizontally on the floor/ground in such a way the the Beyblades land on it, so the tips will not be damaged.
Attachments
WBO Tournament Guide: Do's and Dont's Attachment
standardrulesWBO.pdf You don't have permission to download attachments.(657 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
BladingSpirit5
BladingSpirit5
Admin

https://indianbeyforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

WBO Tournament Guide: Do's and Dont's Empty Re: WBO Tournament Guide: Do's and Dont's

Post by BladingSpirit5 Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:00 pm

UNIVERSAL RESTRICTIONS
This section contains activities that are illegal in all WBO play, regardless of which format
the BeyBattle is played under.
ONLY OFFICIAL TAKARA/TAKARA-TOMY, HASBRO, AND SONOKONG
BEYBLADES ARE LEGAL FOR WBO PLAY.
Most official Beyblade tops are declared legal by the WBO. However, there are several
special parts that are not allowed in sanctioned WBO BeyBattles.
• Light Wheels (plastic versions of Metal Wheels that are obtained from Random Booster
Light Volumes)
• Gyros Weight Disk (included with Beyblade Bearing Gyros packages)
• Hidden Spirits Beyblades (any parts)
• Electronic Beyblades
• Remote Control Beyblades
• Burger King and Kellogg's Promotional Beyblades (these are considered unofficial)
• Any Beyblade sideline/promotional product that is not compatible with the mainline
Beyblade series of tops.
Parts from one system cannot be used with a system they were not designed to be
compatible with, e.g. using HMS parts with Plastic parts, using an MFB Launcher with a Plastic Customize grip.

I was Going to add that. I deleted your post so these rules could be put together. - To JSB

Last edited by BladingSpirit5 on Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
BladingSpirit5
BladingSpirit5
Admin

Back to top Go down

WBO Tournament Guide: Do's and Dont's Empty Re: WBO Tournament Guide: Do's and Dont's

Post by BladingSpirit5 Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:02 pm

Illegal Modification
The following practices are considered illegal modification by the WBO. If a Beyblade part
has been subjected to any of the following treatments, it may not be used in WBOsanctioned BeyBattles.
• The addition, application, insertion, etc. of any foreign substance that affects the
performance of a Beyblade in any way is illegal unless otherwise stated.
• The wearing down of parts in any way that is not natural wear (that is, through regular
BeyBattle practices).
• The wearing down of parts, even through natural wear, that significantly alters the shape
or performance of the part.
• The tuning/seasoning of NSK shield bearings. Tuning is a process in which NSK shield
bearings are stripped of their lubricant using paint thinner or other chemicals to increase
Stamina capacity. Seasoning is connecting the tip of a shaft connected to NSK shield
bearings to a motor and making it spin in order to reduce the friction.
• Applying stickers on locations of the Beyblade that are not designated for stickers, e.g.
around the edge of a Weight Disk or on a Spin Gear to tighten it.
• Any modification of the Launcher or Launcher Grip that affects it in any way that is not explicitly approved in the Legal Modification Section.

I was Going to add that. I deleted your post so these rules could be put together. - To JSB
BladingSpirit5
BladingSpirit5
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Janstarblast Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:26 pm

It is also appreciated if people avoid using M145 and MS.
These do parts may severely damage the stadium, though its not an official rule.
You may use it if you please, but avoiding these is always better. Smile
Also, respect every participating member. Smile
Janstarblast
Janstarblast
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BladingSpirit5 Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:34 pm

Yes, that is true, I get Nightmares of people using Basalt M145MS in Quake mode and ruining my Stadium. Please do not do that even during Free-Play
BladingSpirit5
BladingSpirit5
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SyTric XZ Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:33 am

thats too big Razz but yea a nice guide!
SyTric XZ
SyTric XZ

Back to top Go down

Post by BladingSpirit5 Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:55 am

Well the guide had to be that big. Razz
BladingSpirit5
BladingSpirit5
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum